• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• ifixpix
    Color Wheel vs Color Spectrum
    by ifixpix
    Hi Folks- I am a newbie to Retouchpro-(Not to Photoshop, however)

There seem to be a few math (and maybe science) geeks out here so I figured I'd toss this out to you.

The color spectrum seems to be a linear model with ever decreasing wavelengths as you climb up the spectrum....
    03-08-2006, 07:31 PM
  • Art Cartmell
    Separating Colour Components
    by Art Cartmell
    Hi Richard,

I have read the first 5 chapters of HPPE3 and am now going back to read them again and hopefully this time take in more than I did the first time. Right away I found a question regarding the separation of colour components on page 46. In step 5, you state that we can turn...
    01-25-2006, 05:44 PM
  • kathleen
    Additive/Subtractive
    by kathleen
    Paulette,

zackly! I have had the same thought re the fact that, well, that's where the facts are. (Physics, I mean)

i have been especially befuddled by a lifetime of believing yellow and blue make green not being true anymore. I really don't understand why and have trouble...
    08-18-2001, 03:15 PM
  • pitograf
    any idea about how to fix this (green lines)
    by pitograf
    hellow...

I'm new in the forum . I'm from spain and I hope learn in this fantastic forum.

In my last photoshot (food) I had a problem with a piece of meat. There was green lines because it had been 4 days in/out frozen.

can someone opine about best technique...
    10-19-2009, 11:18 AM
  • ScanRookie
    Help: how to isolate/clean green dirt in scan
    by ScanRookie
    Hi,

I have another challenge.

This scanned image has green dirt. The negative was already cleaned with PEC12 cleaner before scanning, but there is still a lot of green mould?

Is there a way to isolate it fast in Photoshop and clean this up?
    Is it possible...
    02-14-2015, 10:12 AM
Working...
X