LidoBlu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LidoBlu

Well, I see no one has posted here in a very long time. Since I like this idea very much and I'm new to the forum I will start it again by going through all the challenges.
    It will be a challenge.

I went thorough my photos looking for something I thought would be a good subject and found a photo I had taken of a display of skulls. I thought Halloween, ghostly..somehow in my head it went with the theme.

The steps:
    Liquify. default settings
    Underpainting using Morning glass texture, invert
    Andromeda Scatterlight, multiple filter
    Motion Blur
    Unsharp Mask

If anyone would like the original to work with just ask.

I am still unable to attach a file although saving for the web. (sigh)

Blacknight I love the flower. It's a fantasy pic. Great colors and dreamlike. I would like it better without the frame but that's just my taste. All it needs is a little fairy hovering around somewhere.

Blu http://whynotme.free.fr/LidoBlu/It's-Halloween-copy.jpg

LidoBlu, first off welcome to RetouchPro and thanks for awakening some of the older gallery challenges!

I like your Halloween theme idea. I don’t get as much of a strong translucent theme to this as I do a nightmare or chaotic theme. The motion blur you applied to the skulls makes me think of it as a bad dream. Very cool effect, almost like being in a crowd of demons, or some nighttime Halloween parade! I really like the chaotic sense of motion you have created. Nicely done!

~T

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• TwinbNJ
      City Street Motion
      by TwinbNJ
      Iagree sigularity! The best part of this sites it there is AWAYS something to work with!
      I like your interpolation of motion -- very unique

I have been looking at the motion challenge and could not come up with an idea --- finally got one today. Used right and left motion action,...
      02-22-2003, 11:03 AM
    • singularity
      abstract motion
      by singularity
      Well even though no one has posted to this one in quite awhile, they never expire and the challenge appealed to me. the main idea/theme in this is motion, if only in an abstract way. almost everything in the image is related to motion....
      02-20-2003, 11:33 PM
    • T Paul
      Theme Challenge - Peace
      by T Paul
      In light of recent events and the upcoming season, the theme for this challenge will be “peace”.

When you've got your entry, attach your file (no URLs, please). We all will still expect some descriptions of how you did it, and you can also include your thoughts about where...
      11-24-2003, 03:48 PM
    • T Paul
      Motion
      by T Paul
      noun 1 action, activity, agitation, change, commotion, development, evolution, move, movement, progress, rise and fall, shift, stir, stirring, travel, traveling, trend.

The theme of this Gallery Challenge is "MOTION". That's it. No pictures to work from, just an idea. ...
      10-25-2002, 11:07 AM
    • AlexMarques
      motion blur: is it possible to repair ?
      by AlexMarques
      I have several photos which are with motion blur is it possible to repair such a problem ?
      Is it possible to repair in Paintshop Pro ?
      (Check attached file)
      Any ideas ?...
      04-09-2003, 09:21 AM
    Working...
    X