People and their Pets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People and their Pets

You know the saying that people look like their pets....well let's see what you can create. Feel free to use your manipulating skills to really make the people look more like their pets...or the pets more like their people (grin)!

When you've got your entry post it to this thread (no URLs, please). We all will still expect some descriptions of how you did it, and you can also include your thoughts about where the idea came from, your creative process, etc.

As always, this Challenge doesn't expire, ever.

I have seen those pictures with people and their pets and am always amazed at how many look alike!

I used my dog and my daughter (she is going to kill me!)

Put her hat, nosering, and shirt on the dog.... added the dogs eyes to hers.
    Attached Files

Comment

Kudos for being the first to brave this challenge!

Cute results! Although, I think you daughter might have to kill you (smile). I like how you added the outfit to the dog. They look like great pals. Also nice job duplicating the dog's eyes on your daughter. It's a nice finishing touch. They look like pet and owner to me. Well done!

~T

Comment

Superb work but i bet your daughter will not be happy, being compared to a dog when she is a teenager...i sure wouldn't be impressed, but hey you got it down to perfection...well done!

Comment

great dog!

Originally posted by TwinbNJ
          I have seen those pictures with people and their pets and am always amazed at how many look alike!

I used my dog and my daughter (she is going to kill me!)

Put her hat, nosering, and shirt on the dog.... added the dogs eyes to hers.

*I* wouldn't kill you, but then again, I look far more like your dog than your daughter does. Ha!
          Fabulous dog by the way, that's the "dream dog" my husband talks about constantly. Years ago, we had a wonderful dog named Max, well Maximus Doggus. Newfoundland/Bullmastiff. 226 lbs of love and drool. Miss him so much thanks for the smile and the reminder of Maximus.
          Teri
          Important note! your daughter's lovely

Comment

Teri, thanks for bringing this thread back up to the top -- maybe some of us will be as brave as Jill and submit images.

Jill, did your daughter ever see this image? Nice work on the nose ring especially.

Comment

Tater Tot is a rescue -- possible mix of Lhasa Apso/Pug/whatever -- who came to live with us over 5 years ago. Since then, he's enjoyed eating (sounds like me), gained weight (sounds like me), developed bad knees (sounds like me), and has curly hair (sounds like me - but he doesn't have to get a perm), has "bedroom eyes" -- the sleepy kind (sounds like me).
              Attached Files

Comment

Thought you all might enjoy these photos even though I didn't manipulate it much other than changing my daughter's eyes green.

This was her Halloween costume. I painted her face. She wasn't thrilled about the idea of going as a cat until she saw the finished face and got oodles of compliments that night.

Loverly
                Attached Files

Comment

CJ you and Tater Tot might quite the cute pair!

Comment

Loverly excellent work painting your daughter's face! I bet she got tons of compliments. So what did Cookie think of the new cat?

Comment

Thanks TPaul,
                      Cookie is to busy trying to get out the doors each time they open to notice the "new cat". lol Today, she ran out and got to chase her first squirl! She thought she was hot stuff running that poor lil squirl up a tree!

Loverly

Comment

Working...
                      X