Cubism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cubism

I’ve seen a lot of digital entries lately that change the shapes of objects and I thought this would make a fun challenge.

Challenge:
    Take an ordinary object that is not typically square/rectangle and make it that way. For example, turn an apple into a square apple, a wine glass from round to square or even change a leopards spots to squares. Be creative and as always include your steps.

not exactly square or rectangle... sorry

for the outter octagon simple cut&paste (+some smudging and eraser), inner "whichever shape it is" simply stamp tool (i got lazy )...
    Attached Files

Comment

Kudos for being the first to try this challenge. A creative entry, now the real fun would be trying your technique out on the entire tail fan of a peacock! Lots, and lots of circles to change there!

Comment

Originally posted by T Paul
        ...now the real fun would be trying your technique out on the entire tail fan of a peacock!
        hehe, that was my original idea then, i wouldn't be the first one to post... i'd be back in one year

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• T Paul
          Odd Couples
          by T Paul
          In the spirit of Valentine’s Day I thought it might be a fun challenge to put together odd couples. So have break out your lasso or selection tool of your choice and see what kind of odd couples you can put together! Celebrity marriages, known enemies, and other odd pairings; it doesn’t matter....
          02-05-2004, 11:01 PM
        • Doug Nelson
          Challenge: Forced Perspective
          by Doug Nelson
          This thread gave me the idea for this.

Take a photo and change the perspective of all or parts so that anyone looking at it will know it's just "wrong". Post as attachments here.
          07-26-2007, 11:58 AM
        • mellyrose
          Creative challenge!
          by mellyrose
          I just finished retouching this image. I figured there's so much personality going on in the photo, it would be cool to post it on the boards to see what kind of ideas people would have as far as scenarios to place her in. This could get interesting!

I just don't think the white background...
          04-15-2007, 04:37 PM
        • T Paul
          Scribble Drawing Challenge
          by T Paul
          Here’s a fun challenge I use to play as a kid. Below is the attachment of a random scribble. Download the image and turn the squiggle into a picture of something recognizable. Take you time and look at the image. Does it remind you of anything? You can turn the scribble any which way to create...
          07-13-2005, 08:33 AM
        • T Paul
          Shiny Challenge
          by T Paul
          The theme of this Gallery Challenge is "shiny". That's it. No pictures to work from, just an idea.

When you've got your entry, start a thread with either your name or the title of your work. Attach your file to your first post (no URLs, please). We all will still expect excellent...
          10-03-2002, 10:55 AM
        Working...
        X