• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• T Paul
    Odd Couples
    by T Paul
    In the spirit of Valentine’s Day I thought it might be a fun challenge to put together odd couples. So have break out your lasso or selection tool of your choice and see what kind of odd couples you can put together! Celebrity marriages, known enemies, and other odd pairings; it doesn’t matter....
    02-06-2004, 12:01 AM
  • Doug Nelson
    Challenge: Forced Perspective
    by Doug Nelson
    This thread gave me the idea for this.

Take a photo and change the perspective of all or parts so that anyone looking at it will know it's just "wrong". Post as attachments here.
    07-26-2007, 12:58 PM
  • mellyrose
    Creative challenge!
    by mellyrose
    I just finished retouching this image. I figured there's so much personality going on in the photo, it would be cool to post it on the boards to see what kind of ideas people would have as far as scenarios to place her in. This could get interesting!

I just don't think the white background...
    04-15-2007, 05:37 PM
  • T Paul
    Scribble Drawing Challenge
    by T Paul
    Here’s a fun challenge I use to play as a kid. Below is the attachment of a random scribble. Download the image and turn the squiggle into a picture of something recognizable. Take you time and look at the image. Does it remind you of anything? You can turn the scribble any which way to create...
    07-13-2005, 09:33 AM
  • T Paul
    Shiny Challenge
    by T Paul
    The theme of this Gallery Challenge is "shiny". That's it. No pictures to work from, just an idea.

When you've got your entry, start a thread with either your name or the title of your work. Attach your file to your first post (no URLs, please). We all will still expect excellent...
    10-03-2002, 11:55 AM
Working...
X