replied
    Originally posted by kathleen
    if cats ran this website
    Interesting concept
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• kathleen
    replied
    and yet we cannot help ourselves. i think it was matt who said about the hypnotic whatever. he may have something

Leave a comment:

• kathleen
    replied
    i would simply like to say that if cats ran this website i feel certain they would not have a gallery challenge speculating as to the end product of photo restoration if humans could do it.

Leave a comment:

• DJ Dubovsky
    replied
    I must admit you definately have a good imagination. Who would have ever though of an idea like that? I can't wait til entries start coming for this one.
    DJ

Leave a comment:

• T Paul
    replied
    Doug, what a fun challenge! I can’t wait to see what creative results this forum submits! Lucky for me I have a cat. Looks like he will finally get his chance in the spotlight! (*GRINS*)

-T

Leave a comment:

• Doug Nelson
    started a topic If cats restored old photos

If cats restored old photos

This was inspired by a wacky conversation I was having with someone, and I thought it would make a cute Challenge, though a bit light-hearted to be an 'official' Restoration Challenge.

Use your imagination. Aside from the fact they couldn't leave the mouse alone, what would a restoration done by a cat with a cat's sensitivities look like?

Use your own old photos or steal from the Archives.

Definitely NOT a serious Challenge

Start a new thread for your entry, attach your image to your description (just because this isn't serious doesn't mean we don't need killer descriptions)

Have fun.
Working...
X