• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• stinkylint
    Tutorial on Photo Retouching
    by stinkylint
    Hi would someone know where I could fine a tututorial on the Photo Retouching similar to what was done by grafx (Romance Novel Cover? - Sarah Justice) or Emulating Keane.
    Thanks in advance

stinkylint
    11-26-2004, 11:16 AM
  • DannyRaphael
    Tutorial 03: .Combining Dry Brush and Crosshatch filters
    by DannyRaphael
    In this tutorial I'll deomonstrate how blending the effects of two filters can lead to a better result than an individual filter.

Photoshop filters used:
    * Artistic > Dry Brush
    * Brush Strokes > Crosshatch

Techique used: Layer Mask

While...
    03-11-2003, 12:26 AM
  • john_opitz
    Layer Masks or History Brush ?
    by john_opitz
    A tip for retouching is using layer masks. For smoothing of skin, ect..ect.. Instead of using the history brush,use layer masks. Where you can control the amount of editing on the image.By painting on the layer mask with black and/or white. You can even use the opacity as well. You can go back to the...
    03-05-2002, 03:34 PM
  • DannyRaphael
    Tutorial 07: Dreamy Color Art
    by DannyRaphael
    This method or variations on it are posted many places on the internet. With the right image (ones with a fair amount of detail and some color variation) the results can be very pleasing. It doesn't work all that well, however, on portraits.

1. Background: Layer > Duplicate Layer…...
    11-14-2002, 06:48 PM
  • DannyRaphael
    Tutorial 06: Pencil sketch
    by DannyRaphael
    In retrospect this probably should have been the FIRST of the basic skills series because it is such a frequently used photo-art technique. In addition it is among the few that can be converted to a Photoshop action that doesn't render the original image into something that looks like a three-year-old...
    Strongly agree
    66.67%
    Agree
    27.78%
    Somewhat agree
    5.56%
    Somewhat disagree
    0.00%
    Disagree
    0.00%
    Sorry, but I did not find it useful at all.
    0.00%
    12-29-2002, 02:21 AM
Working...
X