Torn Paper Edges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Torn Paper Edges

There are so many ways to create this effect. So I thought I start a thread here and let everyone share their favorite! If possible please include a picture example of the results of your technique.

~T

I used Janees tutorial (http://www.myjanee.com/tuts/torn/torn.htm) for torn edges a while ago to make these two

I didn't pull out the threads on the edges as much as I could have, but I was being impatient.

- Noel
    Attached Files

Comment

What a fun bulletin board and nice use of torn paper edges!

~T

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• cedwar
        Creating Torn Edges
        by cedwar
        Can anyone tell me how to create the look of torn edges around a picture? I'd appreciate the help!

cedwar
        03-29-2004, 11:49 AM
      • ahutton
        Torn Paper Edge Effect?
        by ahutton
        I'm working on compiling my collection of photos from 58 years into an online scrapbook. I've created a nice set of vintage looking seamless tiled backgrounds. But I need to figure out how to make a torn-paper edge. Anyone have an idea?

Amy...
        02-03-2005, 09:17 AM
      • gmitchel
        Photo Emulsion Edge Frame Effect
        by gmitchel
        I own Photo/Graphic Edge Effects 6.0 from AutoFx. Great product, IMHO.

Some have pointed out that many of the frame and edge effects can be done in PS. I agree, many can. Some would require a lot of work. But a few are quite easy.

One effect that ir rather easy to do...
        10-05-2004, 02:20 PM
      • cardmnal
        Burnt Edges
        by cardmnal
        Does anybody know of a can't miss technique to add burnt edges to a print?

I have a client that wants me to create a 16x20 enlargement printed on canvas. she has asked that I create a burnt look around the edges. There are a few tutorials out there but I was wondering if any of the amazing...
        11-27-2006, 09:48 PM
      • non
        Rip help
        by non
        Hi,

I'm trying to create a picture where a car fly out through a paper. Where the rips are shown like it's flying out at you. Like when they a football players run out through those paper banner. Where the tears and rips are shown. Thank you.
        01-13-2003, 12:32 PM
      Working...
      X