Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Text Effects

Text Effects:

There are some really great text effects out there from gel to glitter and from chrome to wood. So why not share some of your favorite looking text effects! Please attach a photo of the finished text and remember to include the steps on how you made it!

Re: Text Effects

No answer for five years - Is there really so lttle interest in text effects?

I have been creating my own plugin(s) for adding text to images. Howeer when I add anti-aliasing it becomes a memory hog, not allowing for very large images (>3MPixels) to be processed. So I am wondering whether there is any interest in adding text(-effects) to large images, or whether screen-size images are quite enough. Any opinions on that?

Examples:
    Attached Files

Comment

I like using programs like ASCIIgen and ASCII_Design for figlet creation. Both programs are Open Source.

Comment

Webtreats ETC has some nice ones.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Joe Busuttil
          Shifting text
          by Joe Busuttil
          How to shift block of text horizontally in WORD?
          03-22-2010, 04:10 PM
        • dhanchey
          Text Warp
          by dhanchey
          I am new to Photoshop and want to add a colored background to warped text that follows the shape of the text and is no higher or wider than the text. Is this possible?
          01-01-2004, 05:02 PM
        • gogamer2007
          Unblur Text
          by gogamer2007
          Can someone unblur this text for me so I can read it. my sister likes playing games with me but im not in the mood to play right now lol...
          06-05-2010, 01:39 PM
        • scrappygal
          Adding text to a picture
          by scrappygal
          I want to add text to some pictures and I have been successful for 4 or 5. When I tried to add the text to the next picture, I was unable to get a cursor or to write anything. I could make the text box all right, but no text would appear in it. Can you tell me what I am doing wrong? Thank You.
          11-08-2009, 01:20 PM
        • Lofty1967
          Circular Text
          by Lofty1967
          Hi Guys,
          Can anyone advise on how I can follow one of the inner circles of this buoy with some text that I would like to add.
          Many thanks
          Lofty...
          06-17-2012, 05:56 AM
        Working...
        X