• Benny Profane
    3D geeks......
    by Benny Profane
    ....anybody use Hypershot?
    02-19-2010, 08:20 AM
  • pellepiano
    3d composites with people ...
    by pellepiano
    At times I incorporate some 3d with the models I shoot. Thesa are some sketches for a club poster. Background made in Strata 3d....
    05-06-2009, 11:30 AM
  • Benny Profane
    3d
    by Benny Profane
    What 3D programs are the most popular among the agencies that sell this sort of work? In other words, if one was to learn the craft, what programs should that person spend the time, money, and energy to learn?
    03-05-2012, 06:28 AM
  • stevebarrett
    3D RETOUCHING -- Maya, Cinema 4D, Modo. Lightwave
    by stevebarrett
    Hi,

Does anyone use 3D programs to help them with creative or production retouching? I have been doing this for quite a few years and wondered if anyone else has made the attempt to learn and integrate 3D into their retouching workflow.

3D programs are becoming better at rendering...
    09-23-2006, 03:30 PM
  • creeduk
    Poser Pro + CS3
    by creeduk
    Several member here have at some time or other used or come across poser content. There was a very cool tutorial done not long ago using poser to replace missing/damaged parts of a photo. Well enter Poser Pro with the ability to export CS3 extended 3D layers. Looks like another app that has added 3D...
    10-21-2007, 06:29 PM
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New 3D forum

No, it's not about red/green glasses or squinting at the dots until you can finally see the sailboat. This new forum is about incorporating 3D models into 2D photos, or creating 2D images from scratch using 3D modeling and rendering tools.

Feel free to ask questions, post opinions, interesting resources, and of course posting examples of your own work (read the FAQ to make sure any images meet site guidelines).
    Learn by teaching
    Take responsibility for learning

Re: New 3D forum

Hi Everyone,

Sounds like a great forum Doug!

I have been using 3D in retouching for a while. Take a look at my gallery. Here's a Cinema 4D model rendered in Modo. There is also an HDRi reflection file used in the render.

Steve Barrett
    Attached Files

Comment

Re: New 3D forum

Hi Everyone,
      I've been mia from here with my head in 3D for the past year and it's great to see this new forum

Comment

Working...
      X