• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Isedo
    Bending problem
    by Isedo
    Hi, how you solve the bending problem? Please do not talk about noise and all the post stuff. I mean really, like you approach an image and work without bending?

I'm retouching a car and I'm repainting the doors and after 5-6 gradients there is bending everywhere. I hate this thing because...
    01-30-2014, 12:16 PM
  • Broid
    Help with this problem
    by Broid
    Howdy all, been a while since I posted anything here, but need help with this image. The problem is obvious...Don Garlits looks too happy! Just kidding, how do I deal with the light strip down the side. I've tried a number of thing I could think of, that took about 5 min. Any help would be greatly appreciated,...
    11-27-2009, 09:47 PM
  • jaroslav
    blood problem
    by jaroslav
    Hi

I need real wounds effect ( like here http://mariagimenez.files.wordpress....zej_dragan.jpg )
    03-22-2009, 07:03 AM
  • takamoko
    Imagenomic portraiture 2 crashing problem
    by takamoko
    Im still fighting with this plugin for photoshop. Despite i made some correction what imagenomic said to do, my portraiture is always crashing. It works only when i start photoshop and go directly to P2. For second time or after some work in CS4 it will crash. Maybe somebody has some experience. Thank...
    10-27-2009, 11:58 PM
  • Sweetlight
    Error Problem
    by Sweetlight
    This is a screen shot of what I get now every time I optimize to web. Anyone familiar?

c...
    02-17-2008, 05:09 PM
Working...
X