X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kobbe
    replied
    Re: Looking for Creative Retoucher to collaborate

Hi Dennison, if your still looking, i am retoucher from the Czech republic, i like combination of mattepaint and 3d rendering, i think you mean something like Petera and Temujin, but more better Kobbe

Leave a comment:

• karengros
    replied

I'd love to do fashion/experimental photography. My portfolio:

http://www.karengros.com

please see "galleries>fashion/editorial"

Leave a comment:

• brianr66
    replied

Hi dennison

are you looking for an all round retoucher/3D/digital artist or specifically somebody with 3D skills?

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Kayzar
    replied

Hi there,
    If your still looking, I can help and for the first 10 or so, I'll do free!

Leave a comment:

• Scoopex
    replied

Hello Denison,
    I afraid I can't help with your post, but I had a look at your website seeing as I was here. A just thought I'd say that I really liked your photos.

Easy now

Scoopex

Leave a comment:

• dennisonb
    started a topic Looking for Creative Retoucher to collaborate

Looking for Creative Retoucher to collaborate

Hello,

I am a fashion and Beauty photographer in the Czech Republic. I shoot for magazines like Elle and Marie Claire. You can see my website here: www.dennisonbertram.com

I am looking for creative retouchers to collaborate on portfolio projects (perhaps if things work out, commercial jobs in the future). I would like to work with someone who is interested in trying cool ideas and mixing the mediums of photography and for example - matte painting or 3d rendering.

The work we do together can be published in magazines as fashion stories or stand alone portfolio pieces.

I am looking for someone who is already at an advanced level and can bring to the table a similar level of experience and would be looking to cooperate on conceptual ideas to make their own portfolio more competitive.

Thanks!

-dennison bertram
    www.dennisonbertram.com
    www.rabbithouse.cz
Working...
X