• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• pure
    how to create a repetitive pattern like that?
    by pure
    hi

is it ever possible to create a pattern exactly like that, in CS5 photoshop from scratch, which repeats itself endlessly and you cannot see the borders and that it is a pattern?

thanks...
    04-10-2012, 03:18 AM
  • snook305
    Proper way of applying pattern??
    by snook305
    HEy I was wondering if anybody can explain the proper way to use the pattern filter?
    I have some textures like wood etc... and would like to change out a wall in an image with the wood,brick patterns. How do I duplicate the texture fast to cover a whole wall for instance with that pattern? And...
    05-21-2009, 01:20 PM
    Brushstroke texture/pattern
    by Guest
    It's fun and easy to make patterns to simulate brushstrokes for photo art paintings. As I make them, I will add them to this page and hope others will also. (Further down this page, under Van Gogh Patterns, I explain one way to create these.)

First, here is an embossed texture/pattern...
    01-07-2003, 01:14 AM
  • pure
    creating a whole picture from a small marblefloor square-pattern
    by pure
    whats the easiest and fastes way to create a huge picture of marblefloor with Photoshop CS2?

i tried the pattern maker filter, but it created only a mechanic duplicate of the same pattern, rowed and chained and very tiny.

in the end it should look like the original but...
    04-12-2006, 11:38 AM
  • buso23
    Is this possible ?
    by buso23
    I have a shot of a briefcase but it being a cheap briefcase the leather pattern on it is random and it doesn't look good. I want to replace it with a custom leather pattern and was wondering if this is possible ?

Or maybe a better way to do it is to create a pattern from a good patch...
    10-14-2010, 07:08 AM
Working...
X