• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• MatthewMarshall
    Chromakey software? I need to find software.
    by MatthewMarshall
    Chromakey software. Does anyone know a good free or cheep program. I do events i need a software program that can edit out the green screen on the spot so i can print the photos on the spot. If posible, the program would be able to directly import my canon xt images right away. I have seen the express...
    09-30-2007, 04:07 AM
  • Doug Nelson
    Why is OpenSource software so ugly?
    by Doug Nelson
    I had to use gparted to install Vista this weekend, and I was reminded of my primary objection to Linux: all the interfaces and apps are ugly. Mishmashed fonts, ill-fitting UI features, and no concious attempt at any sort of unified standard.

Even the apps offered as counter-examples...
    11-05-2006, 03:05 PM
  • Morph
    Morphing Software
    by Morph
    Not sure where to go to ask this so am starting here. I am interested in doing a morph from one image to another. on web search, i found "Fantamorph".

Does anyone have any feedback about Fantamorph? Or, are there other software programs available for this?

01-22-2009, 06:33 PM
  • mantra
    is there a software to compare 2 images?
    by mantra
    Hi

is there a software to compare 2 images?

for example 2 raw image converted

would like to have a program like this ,that can tell me colors shift r,g,b and different contrast

thanks
    01-06-2013, 11:02 AM
  • DannyRaphael
    Software: ArtRage (free download)
    by DannyRaphael
    I just discovered this little jewel.

I'm still reading through the documentation, but it looks promising. It has a trace feature (not to be confused with clone) similar to Corel Painter. Very arty results are possible for those with traditional art/drawing skills or with a moderate amount...
    09-05-2004, 03:26 PM
Working...
X