• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Benny Profane
    3d
    by Benny Profane
    What 3D programs are the most popular among the agencies that sell this sort of work? In other words, if one was to learn the craft, what programs should that person spend the time, money, and energy to learn?
    03-05-2012, 06:28 AM
  • Doug Nelson
    [Review] Strata Design 3D[in]
    by Doug Nelson
    Some time back I reviewed Strata 3D CX, a comprehensive 3D design app. I was frankly underwhelmed with the app, but impressed with its output. Now Strata is the first company to come out with a rendering plugin for Photoshop CS3 Extended. I say the first, because more are sure to follow (Lightwave have...
    10-17-2007, 01:06 PM
  • Benny Profane
    3D geeks....
    by Benny Profane
    .....anybody use Hypershot?
    02-19-2010, 08:26 AM
  • Steve Conway
    Need Big Help Here!
    by Steve Conway
    Ok....was trying to not let this program get the better of me, but am about to ban this most annoying program from my computer and use the two hundred seventy something page manual for a doorstop.

Which program can make a fairly sane individual want to leap off a tall building, or go...
    03-28-2006, 09:44 AM
  • stevebarrett
    3D RETOUCHING -- Maya, Cinema 4D, Modo. Lightwave
    by stevebarrett
    Hi,

Does anyone use 3D programs to help them with creative or production retouching? I have been doing this for quite a few years and wondered if anyone else has made the attempt to learn and integrate 3D into their retouching workflow.

3D programs are becoming better at rendering...
    09-23-2006, 03:30 PM
Working...
X