Moving 3D Text letter by letter:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving 3D Text letter by letter:

When i was watching Steve Caplins video about 3D objects i couldn't help thinking " Why does he do it the difficult way ? "

Video Link:
    https://youtu.be/qnSgN5ZsANU?list=PL...0ym0hZ8XorHOG5

If you have a 3D text and you want to move each letter individualy, all you need to do is to go to the 3D menu and click on " Split Extrusion " and now you can move eacht letter by just clicking on each of them. You can move it in any direction you want. Both in CS6 and CC 2015 > 2017.
    I will add a link to a jpeg i uploaded on mediafire so you can see what i mean. Give it a try.
    I hope this helps

Link jpeg:
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/vvddym..._Extrusion.jpg

Gib.

Related Topics

Collapse

• bodegg
    3D animation help
    by bodegg
    A friend has asked me if I can create a 3D animation which comprises a sphere (a globe probably) with writing going round it at an angle. I did a bit of googling and the best example of what I mean is the "World is Yours" statue from Scarface. I think it's a bit beyond my talents but what...
    06-21-2008, 08:27 AM
  • dasinc
    3D Reflection
    by dasinc
    G'day people,

I was just wondering if anyone knows of a tutorial which covers 3D reflections...for example.. deep 3D text.

I tried to do it the other day, and had no luck whatsoever!

Thanks in advance.
    05-01-2009, 10:32 PM
  • Benny Profane
    3D geeks....
    by Benny Profane
    .....anybody use Hypershot?
    02-19-2010, 08:26 AM
  • Benny Profane
    3d
    by Benny Profane
    What 3D programs are the most popular among the agencies that sell this sort of work? In other words, if one was to learn the craft, what programs should that person spend the time, money, and energy to learn?
    03-05-2012, 06:28 AM
  • Benny Profane
    3D geeks......
    by Benny Profane
    ....anybody use Hypershot?
    02-19-2010, 08:20 AM
Working...
X