Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Experiments in Crop Circles and Corn Mazes.

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• Frank Lopes
    The Art of Cropping
    Frank Lopes
    First of all a disclaimer:

I'm horrible at cropping. Most of the time, the notion of volumes and spaces, balance or rule of thirds, is beyond me.

I have a hard time visualizing by looking at a photo, how I could improve the image just by appropriately cropping it.
    01-12-2008, 08:43 AM
  • lkroll
    Packed marbles.
    lkroll
    Been on this quest for quite a while. Believe I'm at a point now where I can't do any better. Thought I would share the result here (attached crop) and the link below for the complete rendition and some addition hints.

http://www.gimpchat.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1723&...
    01-27-2012, 05:45 PM
  • joel_thomas
    Need some tips or help please... asap
    joel_thomas
    I need to have this image printed as an 8x10 tomorrow....When I do an 8x10 crop in photoshop it pixelates and looks pretty bad. Is there a way to smooth this out so it would look good in an 8x10 size? thanks

P.S. I guess pixels basically need to be added?
    Here is the link
    04-20-2006, 07:38 PM
  • rlualhati
    Reveal All
    rlualhati
    Hello all. First post....be gentile!

I have a question about the Reveal All command in Photoshop CS5 when used after cropping (Hide Option selected).

I start with an image 12.907" x 8.64", 3872x2592 pixels, 300 ppi.

I crop to a 7"x5"...
    01-13-2012, 09:02 PM
  • CJ Swartz
    Music from the '60's --The 3D's Poetry Album
    CJ Swartz
    Any of you folks listen to folk music in the 1960's? If so, do you remember a unique album which added music to well known poetry -- New Dimensions in Folk Songs. The writers/artists were the 3D's (now listed as the Original 3D's since there's a current group with the name, I guess).

10-03-2005, 07:55 PM
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
Working...
X