My "Auto-Edit"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My "Auto-Edit"

This is the one I mentioned in the August contest thread. Took me FOREVER to do, and I know there are some things I would like to go back and change, but I got to the point where I just could not look at it anymore then. lol Been a month or so now since I completed it, though, so maybe now I coudl stand to go back and fix some stuff. Of course this is not really supposed to be photo-realistic. Just "cool."

I printed it on a high gloss paper, and other than a couple things I think it turned out really nice. He loved it, and wants another print. I woudl love to know what you all think! Thanks!

Dawn

PS - I decided to add the "before" pic. We took it outside my apartment in the parkign lot.
    Attached Files

wow! you really brought that out. i can see why he wanted a copy! very well done!

Craig

Comment

Thanks, Craig!

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• 1STLITE
        Shameless plugs?
        by 1STLITE
        What's the policy on that? I just finished a major project. My biggest ever in fact. I want everyone here to know that I never could have done it without your help. I have learned so very much from the wonderful members here at RTP, and a HUGE thanks goes out to you ALL!!

So, is it...
        11-05-2006, 02:44 PM
      • Vikki
        There's an Idiot Amoung Us
        by Vikki
        I received this ridiculous email today. I don't intend to respond as I'm not really bothered by it. If this individual needs to steal my images to get a job, they won't have it for long. I don't really believe any of it, but thought some of you might get a kick out this.
        Regarding the thread...
        04-10-2004, 10:25 PM
      • Shrieky
        digital aging by an amateur
        by Shrieky
        hey all. im new here and really enjoyed looking at all of your work. i've been looking for a long time for a community that could be of help, and i think i may have found it.. i hope so. i taught myself what little i know of photoshop, and this is my latest.. thingy.. project.. hah. it's a friend...
        10-18-2005, 12:43 PM
      • Caitlin
        What do you think?
        by Caitlin
        Ok - I cheated, this isn't a restoration thread at all! I just wanted to test out my new Avatar identity And true to my inability to go under pseudonyms - here is me at the tender and wicked age of two! Luckily no-one can criticise the woeful restoration on this (read virtually zilch) as...
        08-03-2005, 08:27 AM
      • lkroll
        DaPainter.
        by lkroll
        A few months ago, I started playing with a cool program called Arcimbolder. Today someone on DPR's site pointed out a cool new Autopainter called DaPainter. I really was impressed with the quality; even better then Arcimbolder, so I went to Roman's website (Arcimbolder) and he actually linked Mediachances...
        04-16-2009, 10:47 PM
      Working...
      X