Critique please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Critique please!

Picked up this image from a preious thread, I am starting to do retouching and am just looking for feedback. Right now i'm a mechanical artist for an advertising agency in nyc...but i'm not challenged by the hardest mechanicals anymore.

I really get into a zone when i'm retouching and working with photoshop and imagery so I wanna try to make a switch over. Read some Katrin Eisman books, they're great.

Well, let me know what you think...I would greatly appreciate it. This image was about 15-20 min work.

__Also love reading this site, many preofessional, talented ppl posting here. It's good to have something like this.
    Attached Files

The quality is good but the colouring could use some work. You've applied some very orange foundation but you seem to have completely ignored her nose - which is still very pink (in comparision).
    And there doesnt appear to have been any work on the side of her face behind her hair

Comment

yea, i totally see that, shoulda spent more time really analyzing the color.....I added a little more of that midtone color she has on her cheek to her nose, also took down some saturation. thanks so much Nancy.
      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
      X