Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cover letter?

Hey community.
    Im in the process of updating my portfolio format (printwise) and cover letter. I've searched around and you find so many places were to make your cv and resume more marketable. But as a retoucher this stands out a bit from the general crowd. I guess like any other industry, So any sugestions on creating a Cover Letter are more than welcome. All you veterans words will be greatly appreciated.

Happy pixel tweaking!

I would also love to hear a nice cover letter from the pros.

Stan

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• draconian
      Retouch website
      by draconian
      I have in the past considered myself to be quite adept at photo retouching. I now however see I am a rank amature compared to most of the people here. But thanks to the fantastic tutorials and helpful forums I will improve.
      This is what makes the internet so great, the sharing of imformation....
      11-13-2004, 03:58 AM
    • Legacy~Art
      Birthday wishes...
      by Legacy~Art
      It wouldnt be a happy community if we didnt have a place to wish our members "Happy Birthday" from time to time.
      03-03-2005, 05:29 PM
    • Craig Walters
      Happy Thanksgiving!
      by Craig Walters
      happy thanksgiving to all! and to all those that dont normally celebrate this holiday, may the spirit of the holiday be with you
      11-22-2006, 01:05 PM
    • Godmother
      Happy halloween
      by Godmother
      Better late than ever

http://www.deviantart.com/view/42322865/

11-01-2006, 10:36 AM
    • Doug Nelson
      Happy Holidays
      by Doug Nelson
      For the first time in recent memory, I have unalloyed optimism about the upcoming year. No small share of this is due to the kindness and generosity, in every sense of the word, of our RetouchPRO community members.

Community. That's the important word, and the year-end holidays are our...
      12-24-2002, 06:07 PM
    Working...
    X