Fun Afternoon Piece - just curious

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fun Afternoon Piece - just curious

I would love some random opinions from you guys. If this kind of work is not appropriate here, just let me know and/or delete this. This is just something I made for fun as a break from my real work lol. Most folks around here do real retouching, but I have no interest in making things look "right". I like to make them look WRONG WRONG WRONG hehehe.
    Attached Files

Re: Fun Afternoon Piece - just curious

Don't know about the 'belong here' part, I wouldn't pretend or try to answer that. But I think it fits well in deviantart.com, if thats yor thing.

Comment

I agree with Teto PR.....check out deviantart.com.......it'll be right up your alley!

Comment

hi gwen! good to see you here

well, i'm already somewhat familiar with your work and i like it. nothing wrong with wrong is right, right? (dont get me started )

a large image size would be good here, gwen... something along the order of 800 x 600 or so. makes it much easier to view.

oh, and jump down into the photo art stuff. i'll bet you could have some fun there.

Comment

I see. I thought my work was probably out of place here. Just trying to figure out what this place is all about. Sorry bout that. Won't happen again.

Comment

Almost nothing is out of place here, we're a pretty eclectic group.

Ooops, mind my manners, almost forgot, love the piece.

Comment

I did post this on some other sites that are more about art- including deviant art. Here, I was kind of looking for a critique on technique since so many people here know SO much more about photoshop than I do.

Comment

hi gwen,

sorry, i shld have been more clear. you can post anything here for a critique. i was only suggesting, that with your love of art, you might also want to play in the art forums, not that this was the wrong place to post what you did.

as for the critique(s) or lack thereof, give it time. and also bear in mind that 'art' is harder to critique than retouching or restoration. and, the image is somewhat small here.

also, i like to be able to just click on the thumbnail and see the thing here rather than have to download it to paint shop pro to see it well. so, there's my first critique right there

Comment

I tried a bunch of different things trying to make links work and stuff. Fought with my browser - it wouldn't let me have the window to use a hyperlink etc. Can't figure out how to make the image much bigger without breaking forums limits etc. I don't think I'm intelligent enough to figure out how to post here. Thanks anyway. If an admin happens by, feel free to delete the thread. Sorry - I'm wasting you guys' time.

Comment