Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this a decent job restoring and colorizing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• smcormack
    Restoring the stained dress
    by smcormack
    Hello - I'm wondering how any of you would go about restoring this dress. At the moment, I'm only focusing on the dress in the photo. How do you get rid of the large stain? Any help is greatly appreciated.

http://imgur.com/0WHxXzs
    03-06-2016, 01:52 PM
  • Cindy
    Colorizing
    by Cindy
    I am restoring this picture for a lady at work, it was quite a mess, I had to basically reconstruct a face that was not there, anyways, I have it all restored, now she wants me to attempt to colorize it. All the dresses are pastel colored, what I do is make a layer above the picture, color on the layer,...
    09-24-2004, 12:54 PM
  • mrzachman
    bidding for an upcoming job
    by mrzachman
    hi everyone.

i'm bidding for a fairly large job. there are about 20 files that need to be worked on for a well-known footwear company's catalog. they're product shots set in a manufactured environment, no compositing or swap-outs, standard background cleanup, and treated to have a crunchy,...
    01-14-2013, 02:59 PM
  • Paulie
    Comments please!
    by Paulie
    This is a passport size photo of my Mum & Dad, the original in the middle, restoration to the left & colourization to the right. I would appreciate some feed back & any pointers of how i could improve it. Thanks all....
    09-10-2003, 01:12 PM
  • Tinkerbella197
    restoring a damaged old document
    by Tinkerbella197
    hi .. i was hoping you all could offer some suggestions on how you would tackle the following project:

i have a very old, damaged document .. and of course, most of the damage is over the text, which is the root of my problem. normally i would just clone over the damaged area and call...
    09-14-2008, 03:22 PM
Working...
X