Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MakeUp Retouch Critique

Have to remove images because color shift
    Last edited by SteveB2005; 08-04-2008, 04:44 PM. Reason: Images color Problem

Re: MakeUp Retouch Critique

I don't like how you've taken all the shape out of the cheekbones. But perhaps that was your intention.

There also appears to be a faint yellow-green cast through the shadows - is that intentional, and if not, is your monitor calibrated?

Comment

Hi. When I had to scale down to 100k, the image seemed to loose some of the magenta and has taken on this weird color cast that is not in the original. That was when I did a save for web in PS. Scaling down the image lost way too much quality. I'll see if I can fix it and get a better post image. I understand about the cheekbones but the original cheeks were too much or something, and the image is an experiment in action, Thanks for the critique though

Unfortunately with this small size it's difficult for anyone to really see much of anything as before and after. There is definitely some changes on the post image, the original skin
      tone average c12-m39-y43-k0. I have had this problem before when I do save for web, there are these color shifts, I guess that happen from the compression to save file size
      Last edited by SteveB2005; 08-03-2008, 11:30 PM. Reason: additions

Comment

If your image is in CMYK, then that might explain the change in colour. If it's in RGB, I don't understand it. It's also a good idea to keep the image tagged when you save for web.

So your monitor is calibrated?

Comment

Her hair is so green now.

Comment

Working...
          X