Man With A Idea (Feedback Wanted)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man With A Idea (Feedback Wanted)

I've been working with Photoshop for about 8 months.
    Any suggestions and feedback are welcomed.

I took this picture with a Olympus 4040Zoom with the
    intention of creating this image as it looks here.

Not much really to this picture.......
    Alot of cut and paste
    some edge blending
    resizing
    a lens flare or 2

and yes, that is me in the light bulb.

http://www20.brinkster.com/pixeltone/
    Attached Files

I like it. See how you scanned your lite bulb. Made if china, the chinese have a better idea huh?
    I've done something similar but don't recall what.
    I kinda wanted to do one with a closeup of an eye, with some image inside, like the photog. but I think it's been done. I got a nice eye pic from Lisa, but can't get moving on it.
    Nice job anyway, just wait til you get heavy into Layers, lotsa possibilities there.

Comment

You scanned your eye?
      Learn by teaching
      Take responsibility for learning

Comment

Who, scanned their eye? Not me, though I heard of a girl who scanned her butt on a Zerox once.

Comment

Bulb is cool - still looking at your site - the pix seem to take rather long to load...I suppose it matters what you intend doing with such a site whether load time is a factor. Most people (who don't know you and/or love you) will probably not wait. Give them something to look at while they wait. Something to read, or a quicker picture. I'm not sure if you were asking about the pic or the website itself, so I've given my .02 for both.

Comment

Oh, the site didn't work for me at all. Just had a big sunset pic, and some text but nother happened.

Comment

Hey welcome to Retouch Pro. The lightbulb is real cool. Not only a cute idea but very well done. It looks very realistic. I also enjoyed the tour of your website images. Excellent manipulation work. Hope you stick around and join in more of the fun here.
              DJ

Comment

Very creative! You should try your hand at some of the manipulation challenges in the challenge section on this web site. I bet you would enjoy it! Click here to go there directly.

-T

Comment

that was pretty cool. good idea

Comment

Working...
                  X