Easel Sketch Photoshop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easel Sketch Photoshop

Ok pretty new here and thought I would show one of my latest finished works. The easel was created in pshop with no reference pic, all from the brain. Used a Wacom tablet and a lot of long hours on the detail! Comments and suggestions are always welcome!
    Attached Files

Well, my first comment is, I wish my brain worked like that. For creating it from scratch and applying a wood texture and perspective, I'd say you did a fantastic job. I think it could certainly be an illustration in any book. Nice detail work.
    DJ

Comment

Thanks DJ. Everything is from scratch, hand sketched and blended, even the wood detail. No filters, actions, etc. Took a while but it was well worth it. I still have some shadowing to do I think but it is pretty much finished. Thanks again DJ!

Comment

I can see it took a lot of work but it was worth it. very good.

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

All the more impressive knowing the every detail was hand painted. It's detail work like that that makes art really stand out.
            DJ

Comment

easel

Great work, perfect as a matter of fact.

Comment

Well, if I were to have one complaint it would be this:

I DON'T HAVE THIS KIND OF TALENT, IT'S JUST NOT FAIR!

Excellent job!

Randy

Comment

Thanks everyone! It took a lot of coffee and Mt Dew to finish! My first sketch on digital so I am pleased at the result. Pshop hates me and so does my computer! Very hard to process this size file and then shrink it down for posting. Original is 900x1200 at 300dpi around 5mb's. Thanks again for the comments!

Comment

I can’t draw anything accurate from scratch. I have to look at the object in order to duplicate it realistically, so I am impressed! All you need are some shadows on the ground to finish the 3d look and you are in there. Superb job!

~T

Comment

Working...
                    X