Related Topics

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Critic please

I am not sure if this is in the right place but I would like some critics on my smudge painting or digital painting as it's also called, I am very new to the smudge and would like your critics good or bad be as brutal I have a long way to go yet with the smudge painting and your critics are valuable to me.

Many thanks in advance

helen

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4072/...d9ed87c5_o.jpg

Re: Critic please

I just think its amizingly good. She looks a little like a young Shirley Temple type of girl.

Comment

Looks pretty darn good to me.

Comment

Thank you both for your critics it is much appreciated. I am enjoying the smudge painting and practicing.

Best wishes

helen

Comment

are you doing this all in photoshop? A similar "digital painting" technique can be done in Corel as well...

Comment

Originally posted by rsvrdogg86 View Post
            are you doing this all in photoshop? A similar "digital painting" technique can be done in Corel as well...
            Yes it's all done in photoshop I have corel painter 11 but cannot seems to grasp it at the moment I have looked at Fay Sirkis painting which she uses corel but don't like the finish it looks half done where as Scott Deordoff uses photoshop for his painting and there seems to be a vast different between the two his work looks more outstanding just my personal opinion.

I am very new to smudge painting so i have a long way to go yet.

Comment

Working...
            X