• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For critique. A deserted medical centre

I would appreciate opinions of this image, please
    Attached Files

Re: For critique. A deserted medical centre

Hi Bob, I doubt that you get much feedback as your attachment is as big as a poststamp! Not very much to look at....Maybe you can resize or upload to a hosting site and post the link here?

Comment

Thanks for your message. Would you be kind enough to let me know the best image size for these forums. Is it by denoting a maximum pixel size for width or length of the image?

I enjoyed your Flickr images - especially the flowers!

Regards

Bob Smith

Comment

Well, the attached images can be as large as 100k for members (patrons 200) no dimension restriction on pixels.

Oh, and thank you for your compliment :-)

Comment

Bob, welcome to RetouchPro. I would recommend that you resize your image to approx 8 x6" or 9 x 7" at 72 ppi and in PS do a "Save As". Start at jpg qual level 12 and work your way down until the preview shows less than 100KB (200KB if you are a Patron Member). You should be able to save at qual level between 7 and 10 depending on the image content. That should produce a good enough quality image for members to critique.
          From what I can see of the very small image you attached, it looks like is has been HDR processed - a bit too unrealistic for my taste, unless your intent was artistic in nature. FYI, here at RP we have an HDR forum as well as a Art forums.
          Regards, Murray

Comment

Working...
          X