My first image to get critiques

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first image to get critiques

This is the first picture I upload to get critiques.
    Thanks CMS to let us use your photos!

Links to bigger size:
    http://img46.imageshack.us/f/cf0096282og.jpg/
    http://img20.imageshack.us/f/cf0096282rg.jpg/
    Attached Files

Re: My first image to get critiques

Luna: Although somebody will catch maybe a mistake or two, I'd say this is an excellent job. You didn't go overboard and it looks very natural. Some people might like a softer look on the texture, as for me it's a neat job! Congrats

Comment

Thank you very much!

I know I could do much more things on this image. But I still don't know how!
      Is there any tutorial or video explaining how to retouch clothes?

Comment

Well I've seen some very simple videos on youtube about clothe retouching, but they are too simple, changing colors and stuff like that. Maybe some member with more experience can guide you on where to find one, or give some help by own experience... I also think that it is a matter of your own ideas and better yet if you know how to draw. But in this case I don't see anything wrong with her clothe, maybe the right side of the shirt's neck, looks a little too big, just a small detail.

Comment

I was asking in general about clothes retouching because I've seen around the internet many pictures where the clothes are retouched.

In this case, I resized the body a little bit because it looks too big for that head. I guess the shirt's size is not the correct for that model. I could have retoucherd the shirt's neck and a million other things!! I can be too retailer, I have to learn when to stop! And I decided to stop before starting with the shirt!! hehehe!!!

Gracias Boneappetit por mirar mi trabajo. Lo aprecio mucho. :-)

Lucía.

Comment