No announcement yet.

Critique Away!

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• waffeliron
    Critique my sad clown?
    by waffeliron
    Hello all........ Just got back from a nice holiday to sunny Spain as the English weather is utter crap!

Whilst I was there I saw this clown and had to take a photo. (I have always found clowns a bit wierd).

Anyway I have attached a before and after for people to have a...
    09-13-2008, 10:28 AM
  • bdilly
    Honest Critique
    by bdilly
    You know how you think you have a masterpiece and it couldn't get much better, until someone more advanced shows you otherwise? Someone please show me what you would do different with this or what seems out of place....
    07-20-2007, 02:23 PM
  • underlircs
    Critique
    by underlircs
    I know the subject is cliché. That aside, what do you think?...
    02-16-2010, 03:54 PM
  • jeffroberto
    Critique Away
    by jeffroberto
    Just looking for some feedback if anyone has the time.
    04-26-2007, 09:10 PM
  • Jaxn
    Mermaid Portraiture Critique please
    by Jaxn
    I admit, I'm a newbie, feel free to critique with ways I can improve. Greatly appreciated! http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio...59337#25259337
    10-07-2011, 11:44 AM
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Critique Away!

Hello all. I have just joined after many months of viewing the content of this excellent site and thought it was time to post something, get some critique and see where we go from there. Feel free to be as harsh (read honest) as you like - I will only take it constructively. Please see attachment. Thanks.
    Attached Files

Re: Critique Away!

Hi Double XX: That's a nice work, a bit too flat for my taste, but good overall..

Comment

I really like what you have done with the face. The eyes a brilliant. Looks great. Can't quite make up my mind about the background - it seems to be encroaching a bit.

Comment

I love the overall treatment but why is the head, which is highlighted on the right side, casting a shadow of equal size and density on both sides? The 'wall' also appears too close to the subject - such a light source would throw an extended shadow on the left side. Nice but odd!
        R.

Comment

Working...
        X