No announcement yet.

Mermaid Portraiture Critique please

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• DoubleXX
    Critique Away!
    by DoubleXX
    Hello all. I have just joined after many months of viewing the content of this excellent site and thought it was time to post something, get some critique and see where we go from there. Feel free to be as harsh (read honest) as you like - I will only take it constructively. Please see attachment....
    07-21-2011, 06:20 AM
  • shfxx
    Critique please
    by shfxx
    Hey everyone
    Looking for a critique on this image, where I could go better. Inverted high pass and dodge and burn used.

click !
    02-17-2012, 04:34 PM
  • jeffroberto
    Critique Away
    by jeffroberto
    Images at www.jroberto.com
    04-26-2007, 08:16 PM
  • namphoto
    critique me critique me. come on;
    by namphoto
    composite shot. model shot through a beauty dish from camera left and hair light through a refletor. background shot with film and ambient light.

post production, background just curves and saturation. model: curve, levels, hue and saturation, gradient map, painting layer, softlight 50%...
    01-28-2008, 09:43 PM
  • jeffroberto
    Critique Away
    by jeffroberto
    Just looking for some feedback if anyone has the time.
    04-26-2007, 09:10 PM
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mermaid Portraiture Critique please

I admit, I'm a newbie, feel free to critique with ways I can improve. Greatly appreciated! http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio...59337#25259337

Re: Mermaid Portraiture Critique please

Model is fine, make-up is great.

Now, lose the necklace, lose the harsh light, get some full-lengths and get that girl in the water! It's not far away ;-). Underwater shots in a pool would be cool too.
    DISCOUNTED plug-ins, FREE digital imaging ezine archive and PHOTO BLOG:
    www.plugsandpixels.com

Comment

Re: Mermaid Portraiture Critique please

Too on-camera flash. smooth hard shadow on the nose (2nd image) and light paint in some directional light for form and contrast.

Comment

Working...
      X