• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Related Topics

Collapse

• smartpro
    New to this forum
    by smartpro
    My name is Scott and I am new to this forum but not to retouching. I have been a professional retoucher in a photo studio for 10 + years. Looking forward to gaining new knowledge about our quickly growing industry.
    05-11-2015, 12:29 PM
  • Doug Nelson
    Updates
    by Doug Nelson
    New board, new site design, new features popping up as fast as I can edit them...

Here's a way to track all the new-ness:

Subscribe to this thread (click on "Subscribe to this thread" located under Thread Tools) and you'll get an e-mail whenever I add an update...
    08-12-2001, 09:21 AM
  • MStudio
    Newbe in Sydney Aust
    by MStudio
    Hi all,

New to the forum.

Just a to everyone out there.

Cheers

Maria
    05-08-2008, 02:12 AM
  • Caitlin
    by Caitlin
    I have found the New Posts feature invaluable - and is basically how I access the forum now. HOWEVER it doesn't seem completely accurate. I notice I'm missing out on a number of posts - for instance there was a new post in the April Contest this morning, but it didnt come up on the New Posts list. ...
    04-17-2005, 04:50 PM
  • Flora
    Placing and Titling New Threads...
    by Flora
    Hi,

... finding your way in a new site can be a very frustrating experience.. ... and placing a new Thread in the right Forum even more so ... ....

No problem ... if a Thread has been misplaced, the mods will move it to the appropriate Forum...
    09-28-2006, 01:28 AM
Working...
X