exploding logo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• exploding logo

Got the idea from Photoshop Most Wanted...

http://www.jackzucker.com/Photoshop/jaz.jpg

Very nice technique. The yellow is a bit too green for my tastes...or it could be my monitor

Just for fun, why don't you try a light neon blue, or a truer yellow, or even a white for the burst behind the logo and see how they look.

~T

Comment

I updated it a little...

Comment

Updated again. I realized that the 2500x2500 original was being severely compromised by downsizing for the web. I guess this is one of those effects you really need to work on in the final destination resolution...

Comment

Very nice! I really like the new version! The red/blue color scheme works a lot better than the yellow/blue.

And yes the world of web graphics is a bit different from the world of print. I usually keep a master file that I alter for my various output sources.

~T

Comment

Originally posted by T Paul
            Very nice! I really like the new version! The red/blue color scheme works a lot better than the yellow/blue.

And yes the world of web graphics is a bit different from the world of print. I usually keep a master file that I alter for my various output sources.

~T
            I actually combined a red adjustment layer but left the sparks yellow. I took your advice and made them a real yellow, too though they are blown out to the point of being close to white...

Comment

Very nice! Try taking a copy of the exploded blue layer and radial bluring from a center point slightly, then slightly blur the result and lay it under the original to give it a motion feel. Might try adding a bit of perspective to the pieces to make it feel exploded and not flat. I dont know if it will help since it is already pretty darn good.

Tex

Comment

Working...
              X