Your Opinion please "Hells Angel"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Opinion please "Hells Angel"

Hello I'm new here. My Name is Christian and I'm from Germany. I do Retouching for one year now and wan`t to get some criticism from You. The most Germans are unfortunately a little unconstructive.
    The Picture was inspired by an Work of Callvin Hollywood. You know him certainly.
    Sorry for my bad English and have a nice Weekend !

Thanks for every comment.

Better Quality:
    http://www.fischerpix.com/wp-content...-ohne-logo.jpg
    Attached Files

Re: Your Opinion please "Hells Angel"

Interesting image - you are doing the right things but not necessarily in the right places! It is a dramatic set up and you are being too polite with the effects. The girl looks like she has no idea that her wings are on fire: that was best handled at the photo shoot. The lighting from the flames is inconsistent around the lower body and legs and could be much stronger and/or contrasty. Also, I'm not sure the floor shadow of the legs is right given the fire blazing above. Lastly, I am confused by the different focus levels of the wall, dripping paint and blurred ashes (?). Why not go a bit crazy, push the lighting effects to extremes and then work backwards! Fun job though!

Comment

Everything Repairman said... plus, if you are going to flip the wings horizontally then make some changes at least in the outer areas so they are different and not identical

Comment

Thank you very much for your Advices. I`ll keep learning. Other Works will follow....
        Have a nice Week everybody.

Comment

Originally posted by fischerpix View Post
          The Picture was inspired by an Work of Callvin Hollywood. You know him certainly.
          Calvin Hollywood is a member of this forum!!

Comment

Working...
          X