• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• kathleen
    perspective and color question re composite
    by kathleen
    would sure appreciate some thoughts on how to make the old car look like it belongs there. not sure about color, and i think it needs the ps equiv of cutting the steering wheel to the left, and nudge the backend in some. what do you think? something looks wrong, don't know just what.
    06-26-2003, 02:04 AM
  • RPS13
    Help edit my car
    by RPS13
    Hi all,

Always wondered what my car would look like with the late model Kouki Type X rear lights.
    I've just been offered a straight swap and its very tempting, so can anyone please edit my car with the late model lights.
    Can you please do 2 edits, one leaving the RPS13 center...
    04-12-2006, 05:25 AM
  • wilco-photo
    Compositing car on a racetrack
    by wilco-photo
    Hi everyone, I have a photoshoot coming up with a Lexus IS-F but I want that car on a race track but it’s impossible to get the car there.

I can get to the track without car and photograph the background.
    But this is something I never done before, I know the photoshop part but...
    04-18-2013, 06:11 AM
  • 1STLITE
    Just thought I would share...
    by 1STLITE
    Took some pics Santurday night, well, early Sunday morning. THought I would share with you all. Think they are any good? You know, as insurance claim pictures go. Yep, my car got stolen. From right under our living room window and we never heard a THING (we live upstairs). Luckily we happened...
    08-23-2005, 01:07 PM
  • beefhitler
    The theory and flow in Image Manipulation?
    by beefhitler
    How exactly is a typical image manipulation done start to finish IN THE BEGINNING if we are not shooting anything ourselves but dealing with stock images?

Let's say I have a concept in mind. I have a sketch in mind. And now I need to put these things together.

Example, I want...
    03-23-2017, 10:49 PM
Working...
X