Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Pixalir
    Thorough critique please.
    by Pixalir
    Hi All!
    Here I will put some of my work, please critique it thoroughly. Thank you very much in advance!

1:
    Before.
    After.
    02-15-2016, 11:30 AM
  • ctny
    Learned too many techniques and need fresh eyes
    by ctny
    Hey everyone! long time lurker on these forums, I've been studying ever since discovering Godmother's Dodge and Burn years ago. Since then I've played with other methods like frequency separation and have had interesting results in the past. This time around I feel like I'm bouncing around between multiple...
    01-16-2016, 06:51 PM
  • Kiwi92651
    critique requested. not sure on the eyes
    by Kiwi92651
    Hi there

New to this forum. Requesting my first critique on an image I shot last week. One beauty dish and reflector.

Thanks

Kevin...
    02-15-2014, 02:36 PM
  • Gabriel Pinto
    Building a Retoucher's Portfolio - GSPinto
    by Gabriel Pinto
    So, after my second return to the forum here, I present you this photo I took two years ago.
    I intend to retouch it into a nice quality photo.

First I would like all of you -those who are interested, to tell me which step by step should I take for the retouching. I know all roads...
    06-26-2013, 07:25 AM
  • gennarof
    My First Shoot For Money Critique Please
    by gennarof
    Shot with Nikon D800 in raw. Nikon 28 -300mm at F5.6 iso 500. 3 sb800 speed lites, one shoot through unbrella a back light and one soft fill. Main strobe with shoot through and back light set to manual and fill set to ttl. (each radio controlled. Cropped through adobe light room 5 post processed through...
    01-01-2014, 01:34 AM
Working...
X