Twas my ego

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twas my ego

This was one of those "can I do it" images which is a combination of image stacking/photo-merging/general putzing around to cough out an image that is 18,000 pixels wide.

http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l...hid-copy-4.jpg

What say you all?

Re: Twas my ego

It's a nice macro shot. I have no idea what you did, or what you're talking about.

Comment

Re: Twas my ego

I took bits and pieces from various stack results and rearranged them to get a more "perfect looking" orchid with the background being a close-up of orchid petals.
      Backlighting was achieved with mirror directed sunlight onto the flower as well as the petals.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• clare
        A Nightmare
        by clare
        I produced this image a while back, I can't remember specifically how it was put together but I do rememberit had more layers than my computer could really cope with! There were loads of layer effects and duplicating of the shoes was a nightmare in itself.

It was an experimental image...
        01-26-2003, 07:45 AM
      • palms
        chair/vase/flower
        by palms
        I was trying to be artistic with the camera today (should of known better ) but it didn't work very well, so if any one wants to try and improve this shot, then please have a go.
        Not all was lost though got a couple of great shots of my granddaughter

Palms...
        01-24-2008, 01:55 PM
      • subxaero
        Playing guitar in the desert
        by subxaero
        (thats not the final titel!!! )

just say what you think, what i can improve

http://thehyenasden.blogspot.com/200...itar-hero.html
        (it's about the top most image)
        11-29-2007, 05:26 AM
      • Jim Radcliffe
        Fake Studio Shot - Harley V-Rod - Is there a better way?
        by Jim Radcliffe
        I have a client that wanted me to create a studio shot of the Harley V-Rod Motorcycle for their website. The problem was I had not lights, nobackdrop, etc... in short, just the camera and ambient lighting.

I have three images I would like you to view so you can see the problems I faced....
        11-29-2002, 08:13 PM
      • TwinbNJ
        NCPPA Strips Photog’s POY Awards
        by TwinbNJ
        I have signed up for several news groups for the events section of this site --- but this head line caught my eye when I went through the E-mails tonight. I read the article with mixed feelings. We are in a very competative age for media "who has the best picture" and with the tools that...
        08-26-2003, 09:53 PM
      Working...
      X