• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• selfloved
    Beauty Image Crit?
    by selfloved
    I've been trying to do the 'unretouched retouch' style. I just started playing around with it so it isn't super fine tuned, but I like where I'm heading with it so far. I'd really appreciate your input on it and if you have any additional comments, that'd be great as well.

BEFORE...
    03-27-2015, 09:19 PM
  • Kiwi92651
    critique requested. not sure on the eyes
    by Kiwi92651
    Hi there

New to this forum. Requesting my first critique on an image I shot last week. One beauty dish and reflector.

Thanks

Kevin...
    02-15-2014, 02:36 PM
  • testerke
    Color Grading or lightning
    by testerke
    Hello Guys and Girls!

I attached some files to show you what I would like to understand.
    Let's say this "look" to understand what I want to ask. I just call this the 'wow effect".
    Doesn't matter if this is a beauty or fashion, editorial etc. because this beautiful...
    10-07-2015, 11:05 AM
  • suryapuranik
    Critiques please..
    by suryapuranik
    Hello Friends

Please let me know your opinion about my recent retouch. To be honest, I've used 95% dodge and burn and 5% inverted high pass. Please view the image in highest resolution possible (options available at the top). Any suggestions are welcomed. Thanks!

ht...
    03-28-2014, 03:35 AM
  • jazzyfizzle
    My first time posting here but a beauty shot
    by jazzyfizzle
    Well I took this photo earlier today and made my best attempt at editing it while trying to keep the skin texture. Her chest and arms have freckles and i wanted to keep them. Umm i guess thats about it. Also this is my VERY FIRST post! YAY
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/705/retouchq.jp...
    11-13-2011, 11:14 PM
Working...
X