No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• bharatbbl
    Images on websites
    bharatbbl
    by bharatbbl
    Hi Everyone,
    I have uploaded some images on my websites. After seeing the original images it was seen that the images on website have shifted colours and even looked lowres.

I like the images colour and sharpness on this site :
    http://www.gallerystock.com/

05-23-2009, 04:30 AM
  • Boss1
    backlighting images
    Boss1
    by Boss1
    Hello forum. I'm looking to make an digital image semi-tranparent. I want the look of the backlit images you see in advertising. I'll be using this on a webpage.

Also, does anyone know the process used to make real images like this? I've seen many and always wondered how they were...
    03-05-2004, 07:19 AM
  • roger_ele
    $ for RetouchPro - images
    roger_ele
    by roger_ele
    A thread was recently started that discussed the apropriatness of using the before images from the challenges without the contributors permission.

What if images were donated for the purpose of selling on a CD - copyright free before images for building your portfolio and learning -...
    12-04-2002, 11:24 PM
  • Blindv
    Thoughts?
    by Blindv
    I've recently started tinkering with a "Run of the Mill" Cannon XT, and wanted to get some thoughts on some of these images.

Thanks in advance for the use of your eyes.

Put To Pasture

Redness Revealed

Time Machine
    05-30-2008, 10:50 PM
  • mikajomc
    Not seeing SOME images
    mikajomc
    by mikajomc
    Recently I noticed I couldn't see someone's image they had posted. I commented on it in that thread. It turns out others could see it just fine. And I saw it just fine briefly. Then a few minutes later it was gone. There is nothing there that even shows an image should be there.
    here's the thread...
    01-23-2008, 11:37 AM
Working...
X