• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shumicpi
    replied
    Re: Is this smoke looking good ?

Originally posted by manishbjain View Post
    Thankyou everyone. This helps. I have made some changes in the final version, Will attach the pic soon.
    Looking forward to see the final result.

Leave a comment:

• manishbjain
    replied

Thankyou everyone. This helps. I have made some changes in the final version, Will attach the pic soon.

Leave a comment:

• shumicpi
    replied

I found it not looking like the natural smoke! As everyone has mentioned the smoke need to be asymmetrical.

Leave a comment:

• Shoku
    replied

What's the focus of the image - the intended selling point? If the pot is the selling point then that should be what you see first - so the steam should only be an accent. IF the steam is the selling point then you are on the right track, just as said above - too symmetrical and not wispy enough - looks fake.

Leave a comment:

• klev
    replied

Repairman beat me to it. You should compare it to reference material as you work. You don't have to look constantly. Just use it as a sanity check. It should help you understand when something is noticeably wrong. If this is a product shot, it has other issues. You lose a lot of details. People looking at this don't really get to know much about it, given that the handles and the metal parts are lacking detail, it's not clear whether that's a lid, and you can't really make out the shape of the item.

Leave a comment:

• Repairman
    replied

What's missing is depth, form, texture and a lack of supporting detail like surface water activity, bubbles etc. Google 'cooking steam', view 'images' and you'll find plenty of reference material.

Leave a comment:

• skoobey
    replied

a bit too symmetrical

Leave a comment:

• manishbjain
    started a topic Is this smoke looking good ?

Is this smoke looking good ?

I have tried to create smoke for this product picture meant for packaging. Am I going good or I should skip. Kindly advise.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1...20xZ002SFVfZ3c