Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• jeaniesa
    Hey Arura! (about travel in Viet Nam)
    by jeaniesa
    Hi Arura,

I thought I'd move the discussion of VN travel over here so that we don't clutter up the Critiques thread with off-topic discussion. Anything goes over here in Salon though!

Wow - 5 weeks to see VN! That sounds about right. I brought my mother with me in...
    06-14-2002, 12:28 PM
  • NiteOwl
    Photo Montage: Amanda
    by NiteOwl
    I am only adding the link for this, as the size is quite huge. I try and pull out the personality of each person that I do one of these for, and try to come up with something totally new and original for each one. I tried to pull in some music effects because she is involved in a chorus which travels...
    07-14-2003, 03:11 PM
  • siiLent
    What Am I Doing Wrong?
    by siiLent
    I went down to the beach today to practice using my DSLR. But all my pictures came out either dark or too bright. This is one of the best ones, but still couldn't get the clouds to be exposed correctly.
    Sun was coming from behind subject in the picture.
    Picture information
    10-06-2008, 09:53 PM
  • kathleen
    old courthouse
    by kathleen
    i have worked on this a good while and think i am done, but i would appreciate your input.

i am most concerned about
    1 whether it appears straight,
    2 the two trees - there was not much in the original but fluff - do i need to do more (or less?)
    3 i know you're not...
    07-19-2003, 05:14 PM
  • Arandel
    Critique of an autoportrait
    by Arandel
    Hi all of you,

I've been a member of this site as of August this year, but I've been sort of lying low since then. Mainly because I haven't had time (long story).

If I were to briefly introduce myself, I would say that I've been doing photography and retouching for the...
    10-26-2005, 03:21 PM
Working...
X