• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Fluffbutt
    Misc: Watercolor attempts...
    by Fluffbutt
    I've been looking through some painting book, kind of trying to get ideas. I found one on watercolours - it had some lovely pictures with that 'washy' wet edged watercolour look to them.

I set about trying to recreate them, what do you think? Be harsh, I'd like to perfect the technique...
    04-23-2004, 07:13 AM
  • Blacknight
    Oil painting effects and discussions
    by Blacknight
    I personally prefer the look of an oil painting over watercolor. I played with this one (mainly the FILTER/ARTISTIC/UNDERPAINTING) and liked the way it turned out. How many different mediums can we simulate with Photoshop?

06-03-2002, 06:27 PM
  • pete schmidt
    Misc: Watercolors by Chauve Auckenthaler:
    by pete schmidt
    I recently saw some "paintings" by Chauve Auckenthaler. The media listed was "hand embellished photograph". The gallery manager said they were done by printing photo on watercolor paper using high-end color printer and then painting with watercolor over the painting.
    They...
    08-19-2002, 09:42 AM
  • Jeanmilden1
    Q: Advice on achieving a Watercolor look
    by Jeanmilden1
    Hi Danny, Steve -- I need your comments on this photo and watercolor. I thought I did a pretty good job on this photo but when I showed it to my relatives all they said was that the photo looked better and clearer. Please let me know what is the problem with the watercolor - Jean...
    05-13-2003, 12:41 PM
  • Murray Harkavy
    Welcome to 27
    by Murray Harkavy
    Hi to All___Something new for me___I'm trying to make a photo/painting as close to an artist rendering on canvas. Comments?___MH...
    08-05-2003, 04:42 AM
Working...
X