Caroline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caroline

Hi to All___A warm smile goes a long way. It got the photo/painting on the internet and some admirers, I hope___Comments?____MH
    Attached Files

I do like the picture, texture, and subject. Now please, tells us how you did this rendering.

Comment

Wonderful! i love it! good job!

Comment

I like what youve done so far. One thing i would suggest is that two me it seems as though the difference between the "drawing/sketched" part of the picture, and the lady's face is two drastic. I might try to make her face blend with the picture more, maybe by making the change from the effect a little more gradual with a feather, or applying some of the technique & texture to her face as well.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Gre2eneyes
          wind blown hair...across face
          by Gre2eneyes
          Hi there, My first post, been reading for a few days but its a bit overwhelming when you first come on this site. So much to read!
          I am pretty new to photo editing, and I have a few questions. First, is there a tutorial that explains layering to a newbie...why how and when??
          Second, I...
          09-15-2008, 03:33 PM
        • freddyfries
          Face merge
          by freddyfries
          Hi there, I have to merge together two faces. So that two halves, of two different peoples faces become one. This here is a quick test picture to see if anyone out there has any good tips on how to go about doing this? The image that I need to do I am photographing tomorrow. Does anyone have a good...
          03-15-2007, 12:30 PM
        • RobbieUSA
          replace a face in a painting
          by RobbieUSA
          Probably asked at least twice,but I can't find an answer:
          When I replace the face on an old painting with a photograph, I can't get these little cracks in the orignal painting to show up in the new face. How do I do that? (Think Hillary Clinton's face on Mona Lisa)

Thanks!
          05-21-2007, 11:13 AM
        • mtpfamily
          Making this B/W Image pop
          by mtpfamily
          The wife likes the B/W pictures so I decided to do one. Just having an artistic block. This is my B/W version but to me just doesn't stand out. Maybe I am putting to much in to it. Any thoughts?...
          06-17-2008, 10:34 AM
        • Alphastar
          Changing a Face Direction
          by Alphastar
          I took this picture of my niece and nephew a couple of weekends ago and I know that if he were looking toward her, it could just be the sweetest photograph. My attempt at turning his face just doesn't look quite right. Does anyone have any suggestions?...
          03-17-2007, 06:34 AM
        Working...
        X