• Show
Clear All

• RobertWh
    replied
    Jeff, good job!

Leave a comment:

• shumicpi
    replied
    Hello Jeff, at first glance it felt like awesome to me. Color contrast was nice and car looking gorgeous.

Leave a comment:

• Walyx
    replied
    Originally posted by ftp-Jeff View Post
    Do you?..... Do you really?.... Well strangely enough, this was the brief and direction from the Art Director at the Advertising agency..... And believe me, when they are paying you by the hour, to do what they want. That is what you give em! They say jump... You jump!
    Sorry, it's my opinion. May be it's not the true.
    Regards!

Walter
    Last edited by Walyx; 08-25-2018, 09:48 PM. Reason: English correction

Leave a comment:

• ftp-Jeff
    replied
    Do you?..... Do you really?.... Well strangely enough, this was the brief and direction from the Art Director at the Advertising agency..... And believe me, when they are paying you by the hour, to do what they want. That is what you give em! They say jump... You jump!

Leave a comment:

• Walyx
    replied
    Hello Jeff, I think that the image is a little dark. Like a photo in a cloudy day.
    Anyway, great photo!
    Regards!

Walter

Leave a comment:

• ftp-Jeff
    started a topic Another BMW image.....

Another BMW image.....

27301361647_25958db6d0_h.jpg

Related Topics

Collapse

• drode
    If it's not good, I don't want to fix it
    by drode
    This was a quote from Jay Maisel in a recent video with Scott Kelby. It struck me as profound on two levels.

First and most obvious was the idea that one should start with a quality image and go from there. One will rarely take a poor image and make it great and a mediocre final image...
    07-26-2011, 11:37 AM
  • Murray Harkavy
    Welcome to 27
    by Murray Harkavy
    Hi to All___Something new for me___I'm trying to make a photo/painting as close to an artist rendering on canvas. Comments?___MH...
    08-05-2003, 03:42 AM
  • bimmer
    Misc: What is Photo-art exactly?
    by bimmer
    What exactly constitutes "Photo-art"?
    When is an image "Photo-art" and not "just art"?
    When is a photo "just a photo" and not "photo-art"?

If this seems like a stupid question, feel free to shoot me down :-) I'm just trying...
    12-23-2002, 05:17 PM
  • Sanda
    photo vandalism
    by Sanda
    This is from a post I made in another thread.
    Recently I was reading an article in a local paper about a scrapbooking shop which had just opened and was horrified when the owner talked about people cutting up "old photos of ancestors" to make attractive scrapbooking pages. I wanted...
    06-19-2002, 04:43 PM
  • BigAl
    Tent on Malolotja revisited
    by BigAl
    I recently asked my students, as part of an Internet awareness assignment, "What is the significance of the 'Tent on Malolotja'?". As this image was discussed in an earlier thread, I thought I'd share what the students found.

What I was actually after was:
    • what had been done?
    • you
    04-08-2002, 04:42 AM
Working...
X