Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much do I worth? Critiques required!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much do I worth? Critiques required!

Hi everyone)
    I'm mastering my retouching skills to achieve natural(at least not plastic) looking images. But since I've never been working on myself(only on the another retoucher) I don't know how my works may be evaluated. In other words I don't apply for work because I don't know the how much my work cost ...

So I ask you to criticize this image and give any suggestion concerning how much it costs.

These images are training ones in free access. Duration of work from 1,5 to 5 hours. I'll be glad to hear any critiques!

Thank you!)

I get this page.... NO PICTURES

403 Forbidden

Apache
    ~.~0lBaldy~.~

Comment

Originally posted by natalie.dz View Post
      Hi everyone)
      I'm mastering my retouching skills to achieve natural(at least not plastic) looking images. But since I've never been working on myself(only on the another retoucher) I don't know how my works may be evaluated. In other words I don't apply for work because I don't know the how much my work cost ...

So I ask you to criticize this image and give any suggestion concerning how much it costs.

These images are training ones in free access. Duration of work from 1,5 to 5 hours. I'll be glad to hear any critiques!

Thank you!)
      this one should work: https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...gmDZqZJI36ACSm

Comment

I think you have a great start with your work.

One suggestion: There seems to be a blurring in some parts of the images, but it often seems to exist in both the before and after images. I'm not sure why this is, but having these blurred areas in your final image looks unnatural. If you can't get back to the original image, I think you would want to add back in skin texture so it looks natural. Otherwise, it looks like you did a poor job of retouching, even if it was in the original.

Comment

Working...
        X