• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• tamhas
    General approach to old photos
    by tamhas
    I've been having an exchange with the editor of the newsletter for a small historical society. The society has quite a large collection of old photographs, very predominantly black and white, gathered from various sources and periodically someone comes up with a photo which they won't contribtute,...
    09-19-2004, 06:18 PM
  • Fedje
    Help with sharpening old photos
    by Fedje
    I have learned a lot from these forums, and I thank you.
    However, I still seem to have trouble with old photos that are blurred. I like to sharpen them to bring out the facial features. Can someone please look at the example below and explain step by step how to sharpen it?
    I have tried...
    08-06-2008, 05:52 PM
  • Lena48
    Suggestions would be most appreciated
    by Lena48
    I have this photo of my husband's great great grandmother and cam stymied! I have repaired/restored some simple projects but this one..... Here is the original and what I have done so far. I don't know which looks worse. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated as we would love to share this with...
    07-09-2015, 06:52 PM
  • exorcist
    this one i call the brain buster
    by exorcist
    this restore was a challenge that i couldn't pass up
    it doesn't look like a great deal of work, however, the photo had fallen off the wall and the glass had cut quite a bit of the photo
    also, as the photo size was an 12 x 10', i had to scan it in 2 parts
    hope you can give me some...
    12-10-2002, 06:15 PM
  • Charlene5
    Grandma is Back with More Damage to Light Areas
    by Charlene5
    Next photo I do I [I]promise[I] I'll choose one that I DO know how to fix In the meantime...

I started this one today. (I'm only posting a portion of the picture.) So far all I've done is clean up the worst spots and damage on the figures. I replaced the background and cleaned...
    07-17-2007, 07:42 PM
Working...
X