do your worst!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do your worst!

Here's a collage i did for my niece, a big Mariah carey fan, somehow i think it could be improved, any comments would be appreciated.
    Attached Files

Great use of the hair and the neck too tie the images together. Also great use of the different tilts of the head for movement and balance. The only area I see for more thought is the bottom middle where that undifined wing/triangle shape doesn't make sense. Love the charcoal feel and the fact that you have a consistant tone in terms of darkness of the charcoal feel thoughout. Bottom left face might have a little more splotchiness than the other faces ...

Good job,
    Roger

Comment

Thanks Roger..... I appreciate your feedback

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• mahjohn
        c1900 photo:
        by mahjohn
        I first played around with Paint Shop Pro a number of years ago, restored a few photos by trial and error. I avoided Photo Shop, for one it was expensive, two....it had to be really complicated to cost that much money. well the first part is still true, the 2nd part not so bad. I picked up Katrin Eismann's...
        11-10-2004, 07:25 PM
      • peterdove
        Mother and Daughter
        by peterdove
        Hi,

Just retouched a photo of my wife and her mother. Just wanted to see if anyone could add anything to it. I would consider myself an advanced user of photoshop - so I should be able to follow any intrsuctions posted

Before

http://www.soleyp...
        06-18-2003, 06:27 AM
      • Saikat
        my latest work - your suggestions plz
        by Saikat
        This is my latest work. it lost many details due to compression (98.9 kb) . original file is near 42 mb, too big for me to upload. also didnt know a suitable place to upload.

please post your suggestions,how to improve more... this is a almost 15 yrs old photo.
        done in PS cs2....
        08-27-2005, 02:00 PM
      • Fazools
        First time retouch post.. Be brutal!! =]
        by Fazools
        This is my first post of a retouch job, but a friend needed this picture cleaned up.

I started with levels in PS, then started in with the oily face and over bright reflection. Used the patch tool, love that thing... and was also not sure what else other than the clone tool, which...
        05-18-2006, 12:17 AM
      • oneredpanther
        On the right track?
        by oneredpanther
        Hi guys,
        I began posting on RetouchPro a few weeks ago and have been trying to get involved as much as possible. I thought that after giving my opinion on the work of so many of you fine artists, that I would seek the same in response.

I started taking photos of models only about...
        10-28-2010, 02:19 PM
      Working...
      X