• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Billfields
    Ideas for Repairing This Old family Photo?
    Billfields
    by Billfields
    Hello Everyone,

I have been looking at and fiddling with and making false starts on this picture for months. It is my Great Grandma Elizabeth and some of her children (my Grandma Mary is the smallest girl). I have pulled it out again and this time I am determined to improve it as much...
    06-29-2005, 03:28 PM
  • patio87
    My first post, My first project.
    patio87
    by patio87
    Well I go into Photoshop to do photo restoration specifically. So I learned the basic layout and fucntions of photoshop, then educated myself on photo editing, then educated myself on restoration. So I learned some good stuff, and I needed to apply it. So I found a picture and went at it, and now I...
    08-23-2006, 07:03 AM
  • Noah
    Underexposed on a Cheap Camera :-(
    Noah
    by Noah
    Hi folks,

I'm new around here, and relatively new to photo retouching and restoration. But I'm finding it very fun, and the site has really helped me in fixing up the wedding pictures that I often work on. Thanks much

Recently my cousin sent me one of his favorite shots...
    08-03-2005, 02:18 PM
  • sjcampbel
    The "Horror" restoration
    sjcampbel
    by sjcampbel
    Dear all,

I have been lurking once again after a stint of being incredibly busy at work. I have been doing some playing on photoshop 7 and the Mother-in-Law (aka "The Dragon") gave me the attached photo which is her sister's children.

Well after threats from my...
    10-22-2003, 07:22 PM
  • blue dog
    Japanese Girls
    blue dog
    by blue dog
    I put this up a few weeks ago under HELP and got some great suggestions. I now own Polaroid D&S and I made 4 different passes at this, trying to get rid of the D&S but keep the details. I also used Ro's degrunge: once for the faces and once for the background. I used some masked multiply and...
    05-12-2006, 12:06 PM
Working...
X