Filter as a last chance...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Filter as a last chance...

Thought I'd drop this picture here to show about how things can happen.

When I started to retouch this picture it was never meant to go through the filter. But after spending some hours here and there it showed so many problems it developed to be so "artificial" I didn't want to use it any longer. So I started playing around with the filters and this is what came out when I used the Brushed strokes filter. Now it's almost my favourite one in a collection of four

Patrick
    Attached Files

Patrick:

In the photo-art forum, we call this type of good fortune "a happy accident"!

~Danny~

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• 0lBaldy
      Freeware Creativity Filter
      by 0lBaldy
      Freeware Creativity Filter online at
      http://www.tnphoto.com/crfil
      04-01-2008, 03:10 AM
    • Craig Walters
      Brief Filter Forge Review
      by Craig Walters
      Filter Forge is a pretty amazing program. It makes filters for Photoshop and other programs that can use the .8bf plug-in types.

The biggest draw of this program is that you don't have to know how to code. It's visual and comes in two parts, the Graphical User Interface (or GUI) and...
      11-09-2007, 03:05 PM
    • Doug Nelson
      Filter Forge
      by Doug Nelson
      "On the surface, Filter Forge is just a Photoshop plugin, a pack of filters that generate textures, create visual effects, enhance photos, process images. However, there are 3 things that make Filter Forge unique:

1. You can create your own filters. Filter Forge comes with a visual
      05-25-2006, 02:38 PM
    • Andrew B.
      Filter Forge becomes less expensive
      by Andrew B.
      Filter Forge has added two less-expensive versions of their software.

Basic edition costs $99 and allows full use of all filters in the library. As I am typing this there are 2265 filters in the library, and the number is always growing.

Standard edition costs $199, and...
      05-17-2007, 11:13 PM
    • Craig Walters
      Filter Forge has been officially released!
      by Craig Walters
      now i know i've sounded like, and probably still sound like, i work for the company, but i dont. i have been beta testing, though, since almost day one. and day one was quite a while back now.

well, the testing is over. Filter Forge has been officially released!

this is...
      03-05-2007, 11:49 PM
    Working...
    X