Hdr humans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hdr humans

Is there anyway to HDR humans......I tried but when i merged the Exposures some ghosting occurred......Is there a way to manually merge the exposures For more control?

Re: Hdr humans

The problem with humans is that we are... well... humans: we move, we are never absolutely STILL so that the photos never match perfectly.

That is the reason why you get ghosting.

Originally posted by ananaiasa View Post
    Is there anyway to HDR humans......I tried but when i merged the Exposures some ghosting occurred......Is there a way to manually merge the exposures For more control?

Comment

only way is pseudo HDR from one RAW

Comment

Is the dynamic range of your human so great that it requires HDR?

Comment

no i was just trying to find a way to get the same tooning effect as background i almost had it but ghosting occured notice the blurring around face area i think cyber mantis was right i might need pseudo hdr from 1 raw or have the subject not breathe....joking ...(i used a tripod) its titled dark inside
          Attached Files

Comment

I apologize, I think my question sounded more cheeky than intended. Thanks for taking it well.

I guess I was questioning if you needed the tonal compression that HDR gives, or could you just composite your lighter exposed human form over the darker background. HDR isn't he only way to combine two exposures, and in your case maybe a traditional composite would be more appropriate.

Having said that, I don't find the degree of softness you have all that objectionable, especially at that exposure. Just looks like shallow depth of field, which adds to the moodiness of the lighing.

Comment

Thanks!!
              I might be too picky I did some research and found this this tutorial on how to manually blend exposures as suggested..... its for Photoshop elements but its the same for P.S CS Series.

On the tube.....(you need camera raw)
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2Dpdrh4NEU

Comment