X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• philbach
    replied
    Re: Jims Garage

Well I sort of forgot. But here is one of the original series of photographs with no processing.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by philbach; 08-31-2017, 08:57 AM.

Leave a comment:

• John Rostron
    replied

I take it that these are two different versions offered by Photomatix. I much prefer the first which looks much more natural. The second looks oversharpened, but it isn't! Is it the 'grungy' effect?

Leave a comment:

• Repairman
    replied

I wish I could get my garage that tidy!

Leave a comment:

• philbach
    started a topic Jims Garage

Jims Garage

Jims Garage is more than a little cluttered. The light was an incandescent and there were deep shadows. So I took 7 photos. going form 3 ev under to 3 ev over. I used Pictomatix. It made an interesting photo
    Attached Files

Related Topics

Collapse

• CJ Swartz
    Show Off: Your favorite old photos
    by CJ Swartz
    We have threads to inspire us to get out and shoot something new (Photo Assignment), threads to show off what we just recently shot or developed or processed (Photographed or Processed Today), but what about all those images from past years -- sitting in photo boxes or albums or ignored at the back...
    04-30-2007, 01:47 PM
  • NiteOwl
    Photo Montage: Amanda
    by NiteOwl
    I am only adding the link for this, as the size is quite huge. I try and pull out the personality of each person that I do one of these for, and try to come up with something totally new and original for each one. I tried to pull in some music effects because she is involved in a chorus which travels...
    07-14-2003, 03:11 PM
  • petersweden
    Athlete composited over volcano
    by petersweden
    Hi,

Here is my third (and final) photo in the series of my composited athlete. Any opinions on how to improve it?

(The first two photos in the series are discussed here:
    http://www.retouchpro.com/forums/cri...explosion.html...
    01-16-2012, 04:14 AM
  • thomasgeorge
    Albumin Photos-Preserve and Protect
    by thomasgeorge
    By its very nature, the Albumin photo is subject to many preservation problems and many deterioration hazards. On the negative side, many of these are inherent in the very physical and chemical nature of the process used. On the plus side, a few simple steps can be taken which can help to slow down...
    11-19-2001, 07:25 AM
  • waffeliron
    Like Planes?
    by waffeliron
    Here is a shot I took on Sunday, let me know what you think! it was raining and i was hungover so unfortunatly this resulted in me taking a very bad photo in the first place, I am however pretty pleased with the result....
    08-28-2008, 03:24 PM
Working...
X